I have had heel spur pain for a couple of years and have been to podiatrists and spent a lot of money on shoes. I recently came across a web site that specializes in comfortable and orthopedic footwear resources - they recommend a lot of european brands. I purchased a pair of Mephistos on recommendation from this site and my pain has all but disappeared. I want to recommend it to others who are looking for comfortable shoes. It is a great source of information.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling products, or soliciting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Post Edited By Moderator (Ducky) : 1/9/2006 5:52:56 PM (GMT-7)