My ob-gyn told me to wait three months and if it's still there, we'll do something. Well, Normal Mammo or not, I moved on it because I didn't know what it was and it was there! I found a breast surgeon (the only one in my plan) and got an appointment for a second opinion (covered) that week. He biopsied it and got the results that day because it WAS cancer. He did it STAT because he was leaving for Japan for three weeks and he wanted me to have that time to have it removed if I wanted to do it quicker with someone else. This was in a Big Cancer center in New York city, and he was a busy (sensitive, great) man! Since he said it was a slow growing kind of cancer and because I was so impressed with him, I waited the three weeks and him do the lumpectomy when he came back.
You know, I remember reading your post and thinking about telling you my story but I didn't. I should have. I'd get a second opinion and get a biopsy if you have something there.
Good luck and keep us posted
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
Don't knock on Death's Door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.