Do you have to wait because there's a danger to you if you've eaten seafood and get a scan or a risk of the scan not showing something if you've eaten seafood in the past six weeks? If it's the latter, I'd ask to get it done anyway, and then again in six weeks if they're not sure of something. Get me scanned as soon as possible if you think there might be something there. That's just me. I know you're not worried because of previous tests, but I'd probably be losing sleep thinking something was metasticizing right this minute. I get that kinda anxious.
I envy you your calmness. Here's hoping for a pork chop bone or a big thyroid or something else B9
Post Edited (Tavish) : 2/14/2008 3:16:45 PM (GMT-7)