My advice to you is, get it OUT! I would tell them I want a SURGICAL biopsy. Do not wait if they tell you to. If your surgeon will not do it, then find another surgeon. I am not trying to scare you, and it might very well be benign, but if not, you need to get it out now. Why even take that chance? All you will do is worry.
Please be your own advocate, all of us here have had to learn to be "pushy" when needed. It is your body and your life. 80% of lumps are benign, but sometimes microcalcifications can be an indication of something that is not. Just be your own advocate and tell them this is what you want to do.
Please know that we care and we are here for you. Please let us know what you decide.
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
Elisabeth Kubler Ross