Well I have to have another mamo. then my doctor said at least one of the lumps will have to be biopsied. They still have not figured out what the big lump is but are concerned about
a cluster of that I thought was jsut on small one, but she said that it was more like three or four. I go to have the mamo not this Monday but the next. I then Back to the doctor the Thursday after. Hurry up and wait. I think this is the hardest part. My middle son has a pacemaker. He is fifteen now and has had it since the age of 3. The first three years of trying to figure out what was going on with him and waiting for the shoe to fall was a lot harder than knowing what to expect. God Bless everyone and thanks for the encouragement.
You can do anything if you set your mind to it.