Well went for a mamo today. The doctor said I would have to have a biopsy on the cyst that is actually about four or five of them. The big cyst that is 2 inches will have to be drained but he is not worried about that one. Found out I have dense breast. Which I have found raises the risk of cancer. So now I hurry up and wait again. I told my husband that instead of waiting until I died to cut off my breast and giving them to him, well I may just do it earlier. I would not mind new ones though. All this waiting is killing me. I wish they would just get it over with. The cluster is near a lymph node so pray if it is cancer that it is jusr near one not part of one.
You can do anything if you set your mind to it.