Welcome to our board! We have a saying around here: don't worry until you know there is something to worry about! That said, the radiologist is doing his job to want to follow this up in six months, especially since he doesn't have an earlier mammo to compare this one to. Do you have a family history of breast cancer or any other risk factors? You should definately talk to the doctor who ordered the mammo and u/s about these findings. If you are not comfortable with his/her advise you could then follow up with another opinion from a breast surgeon. Mammo & u/s are not always accurate on young women because of dense breasts and sometimes an MRI is indicated if this is the case. You may want to ask the radiologist if this might apply to you. For me, 6 months is a long time to wait for a follow-up. Good luck!