That is the concern. We don't know if there is something there. If so, it can't be 'felt'. There is so much scar tissue (or so all Docs think it is scar tissue) too. When the decision is made, I will do just that - go with my gut instinct.
Thanks for the reply. If I can ever figure out a way to post pictures, I will do so. ha
Thanks everyone for the well wishes and I know it has to be a decision we have to make. Other than MK, I don't know of anyone who had the reconstruction and I know what troubles you had, MK - that is my concern. If I am going to do it, I need to do it soon so I can be healed to hold that new baby in April. I don't refer to it as a 'little one', as I don't think it will be little. Dad is 6'8" and Mom is 6'3", so we are looking for a big baby.
Thanks again, everyone.
God Bless you, Kitty