LOL....Tavish is my dog's name, I am really Lori.
I had a lumpectomy, 2.5 cm tumor. I never considered a mast because all doctors that I saw said I had a choice, based on the path report. It is a very individual decision.
I saw a surgeon, onc and rad onc at Providence in Southfield, then went to U of M for my 2nd opinion. I kept the new onc and surgeon, kept the old rad onc. I live 50 minutes from the U, and did not want to commute for radiation. I never saw a PS, sorry, can't help you there. Did you see one at U of M in their clinic?
Let me know if there is anything else I can help with...