I've been bleeding way too long now. I called the doc back today when it started up again, and hightailed it down to Westchester. They did a sonogram, and I have some clotting but nothing "flowing" whatever that means. He gave me some medicine to stop the bleeding and something for the pain and told me not to drive or work for the rest of the week. I'm hurting now, It's been achy all day.
He wasn't worried, the sonogram didn't show much, except I have that adenomyosis they were wondering if I had. It's causing a lot of discomfort. I think the tamoxifen and the lupron are doing a number on my uterus. I'll be happy to have it out, I think. I was going to wait until the summer. We'll see how uncomfortable I get. I wanted to take three weeks off and heal in the sun, you know? If I do it sooner, I'd probably garden myself into reinjury, I need a straightjacket!!!!!!!!!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius