Ok, before I race to conclusions-I would like to know what you ladies think. I had an MRI done two weeks ago on my spine. I have waited patiently for the results. So , yesterday I finally called. Now I know I clearly stated I wanted the results for that particular test. Anyways, the nurse practioner calls back with results from my breat biopsy.So, I call again-no return call. Finally I called again this evening, and she tells me the results are not clear.What???? She does'nt quite understand the terminology the radiologist has used, but it does not clearly say lesion or metasis. She is on her cell phone and does not know the exact words, but it diffuse something.She says she has sent an email to the onc. asking him to call radiologist, or read the films himself.Would'nt you think he had already seen the report? It's been two weeks.Also, rads will not be finished on time so I asked yesterday if I should reschedule my check-up with my onc. and the nurse said no-absolutely keep your appt.Would they wait tha long if something was there- 5 wks? I'm trying to hold myself together, but should I brace myself ladies? I do have a previous back injury, but thats what this MRI was compared to- the previous MRI.
"There are two ways to live your life. One is though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -Albert Einstein