Okay, now I have the picture. It is time for you to be more "assertive". Call them back and tell them you want a biopsy NOW, or as soon as possible. You have waited long enough and you do not need to stress any more. All of us who have been through this know that eventually you have to become proactive and ask (demand) help. Call tomorrow and tell them that you need an appointment now -- anything more than 8-10 working days is too long.
Again most of these types of problems are negative, but you need to know the answer NOW.
Let us hear from you.
gosh judy, it feels sooo good to know someone understands this - my hubby (God love him lol) feels bad for me but doesn't really know what i am really going through. men are men are men lo You know how it is, you get one call from your physician's nurse to go see a surgeon for possible biopsy which you are not even familiar with then you wait ten to twelve days to get there --- then they say don't worry too much but are sending me to another doctor (who i don't know where or who, etc. just close by) and say they will call me and now it is another three days and i just think and think and think back and forth, good and bad thoughts. I want this over - i can handle the results as long as it is over. My question to you is this, what doctor do i call and bother now, the last one who checked me, the surgeon who said this other doctor place will call me???? man, between pickin gup xrays from all over the place, etc. to waiting, this is the pits. my stomach has been sick all week and i don[t sleep good as it already was, have med for that but wasn't using as much before - back to it full time - i feel like a big baby and wish i were stronger but came from a genetic worrisome family --- oh well - i am trying my best to remain calm and continue on with my usually good life. thanks for writing me - also, do they do a biopsy needle type and then surgery if needed same day, i just don[t know what to expect, etc. etc.