Ellen: Thanks for the e-card. I am not surprised by your decision. But.....I will be praying that the position remains open and you can try next school year. It still sounds like a wonderful opportunity. New full school year may be what is best for your son and your dh. It will give you the rest of the year and summer to get ready to move. Have you heard from them yet? It is a big move, decision and change. I am sure they will understand and not be angry. All things happen for a reason. We may not realize what that reason is right away, but it will be revealed to us at some point.
Hugs and blessings to you,
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: if one falls down, his friend can help him up. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10