I had these things on my back that I wanted checked out, as I am a basal skin cancer survivor, too. He biopsied three spots four weeks ago. At first the results didn't come back, and then when I finally got some results, they gave me two over the phone but one isn't clear to me. They had to send it back, there's something wierd, but don't worry about it, and you need to come in for a follow-up, you know the drill. It also happens to be the middle one, the one I was most concerned about, the one that is still irritated after they took the chunk out. So we made the appointment, and lo and behold, they have an opening tomorrow. Anyone getting any signals here????
I have a bad case of the whim whams.
So, I'm switching gears. I've decided to up my offer to my FINAL offer ($5,000 more) on the house, and have been given an indication that they'll accept it. I have seen a couple more since then and that one is still the best. DH has decided he doesn't think we should up an offer, thinks they'll laugh at us all the way to the bank, but I'm just going to tell him they took our prior offer. He's putting like no money into this and signing no papers and has nothing to lose. My uncle is going to do most of the spending here. By the time he finds out I upped it $5,000, he'll have resigned himself to moving. Devious, yes, but I just want to get 'er done!!!!
All of you women out there who think I'm a bad person for lying.....aren't married to my husband. Short of a Louisville Slugger, this is the best way. He'd have us living in here in a cigar box for the duration if he has his way. This is why I've been granted purse strings, I think.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
Don't knock on Death's Door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Post Edited (coopfesta) : 5/18/2006 9:35:36 AM (GMT-6)