Thanks for replying. It means the world to me that someone is willing to listen.
It was the doctor in charge who suggested that I get the biopsy the first time that I chose to wait a month. They were going to do a ultrasound guided needle biopsy from several different spots from my left breast. I really could kick myself for not having gone through with it.
Thanks for the advice & looking up info for me. I will call a local oncology office to maybe get a name of a specialist. And if all else fails, I will drive a few hours to Houston to get answers.
Thank you for your support Lori and all who have answered my questions/concerns.
I will keep you all posted.
Another avenue to check for assistance is with your State Health Department. They may have a "Woman's Program" that could possibly assist with getting tests done.
Good Luck. My prayers are with you.
I will look into that.