You may be eligible to participate in a research study. We would like to know about
your opinions on and experience with human papillomavirus (HPV) and the HPV vaccines (Gardasil and Cervarix). The study includes a survey an optional telephone interview.
To qualify for this study, you must:
(1) Be female
(2) Be between ages 18 and 26
(3) Live in the United States
(4) Have experienced a “serious adverse event” (side effect) you believe to be the result of the Gardasil or Cervarix vaccine. This includes:
- Life-threatening conditions
- Disability or permanent physical damage
- Birth defects
- Conditions requiring medical treatment or surgery
- Conditions that do not require medical treatment or surgery now but may in the future to avoid one of the above outcomes
To participate in the survey, visit: www.surveymonkey.com/HpvGardasilCervarix
This study is sponsored by the University of Arizona Department of Sociology. Please contact the Principal Investigator, Sarah Strand, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
sent to administration
Post Edited By Moderator (achievinggrace) : 11/5/2011 7:58:58 PM (GMT-6)