Robert, I am sorry that I had to delete your post as it is in violation of rule #4 on the forum:
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
If there would be a way for you to have a link to your pictures without advertising them it would be fine - they are really beautiful pictures. If you have any questions about this you can e-mail Peter, the forum administrator. Thanks for understanding.
Post Edited By Moderator (hippimom2) : 12/11/2006 8:14:49 PM (GMT-7)