Hey Bebs! Thanks a lot for passing these "recipes" on. With my accident came a sudden chemical sensitivity as well. Fortunately I had already been using non-toxic cleaning products for many years. I was a teacher before my accident, and I was happy to see that there was awareness of the toxicity to cleaning chemicals in that environment, and used only non-toxic, environmentally friendly products, with the parents being the ones holding the torch. I wish more public buildings, stores and institutions would follow suit. Many places I must leave immediately because of it. It is funny how far away our society has gotten us from the simplicity of these old-time ways, which are not only better for us and the environment, but a lot cheaper too. Thanks again, and also welcome to HealingWell!