I don't have a high speed connection to watch youtube, but I took cymbalta for a couple of months and it was the only drug - at 60mg/day, not the 30mg - that helped me feel my feet again. It also helped improve my mood. The ONLY reason I'm not on it is because I have a seizure disorder and anti-depressants can sometimes affect that. Unfortunately, cymbalta did. Otherwise I had no side effects. Drugs and responses are VERY VERY individual. I tihink we all need to remember that.
I agree also! I've never tried cymbalta, but I've been on a myriad of SSRIs and SNRIs. I absolutely hated Effexor, but other people might love it. A person's response to a drug is very individualized.
-Born with Spina bifida
-Dxed with hydocephalus @ 3wks of age. Shunted with a V/A shunt since age 6.
-Dx'ed with unilateral hip dysplasia since age 6.
- Dx'ed with fibromyalgia in 2004
- Dx'ed Depression/GAD/PTSD since 2000
- Dex'ed * "Learning disabled"-age 9 "LD" translation: ADD and Dyslexia
- Dx'ed * IBS-C a few months ago
* I'm currently untreated with medication for the ADD and IBS-C. However, my current med regimen seems to help with my concentration. My IBS is managed through diet and softeners when needed.
Risperdal Consta 25mg
Lorcet 10mgs (PRN)
Xanax 2-6mgs (PRN for acute anxiety or panic attacks)
Flexeril 10mgs for muscle spasms and pain