Anyone know of a Pain Doc In Philadlephia?

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Regular Member

Date Joined Aug 2008
Total Posts : 21
   Posted 8/31/2008 12:40 PM (GMT -7)   
I am the woman who was chemically burned and in desperate need of a pain specialist in the Philadlephia area.Every doc that I called only does injections and stimulators etc. I need medication management. Can anyone help  me out in this? Thanks

Pamela Neckpain
Veteran Member

Date Joined May 2008
Total Posts : 1821
   Posted 8/31/2008 7:30 PM (GMT -7)   
I wonder what the differences are from state to state??? Chemically burned needs
I live in CA. I'm pretty sure the care would be better here. Anywhere here!
New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, January 20, 2017 1:24 PM (GMT -7)
There are a total of 2,757,430 posts in 303,454 threads.
View Active Threads

Who's Online
This forum has 152507 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Gastitenva.
371 Guest(s), 18 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
Vdahl, lynbrez, sheepguy, Kriya, Purrrsiankitty, pthalia, Girlie, Dr WHO, Redwing57, Lynnwood, rockyfords, LongJourney, ChickenArise, FlyRed, franko63, Mustard Seed, Randy Eichner, downwithdisease

Follow on Facebook  Follow on Twitter  Follow on Pinterest

©1996-2017 LLC  All rights reserved.

Advertise | Privacy Policy & Disclaimer