Hi to all,
I have long time eyes, cheekbone pains and very often jaw pains. More, on the right side. Those pains have started in the train, when I went to the Secondary school. Today I am afraid of the wind, draft, rain and changing weather to the worse. I must say that dry weather is much better than wet air. Later (1992) have started pains on the right side of the neck. The pains are starting behind the right ear and spread on to the eyes and down to the scapula, shoulder joint and upper arm.
I have 23 years old diagnoses about sinusitis and rhinitis:
Sinusitis maxill. chr. cath.
Rhinitis chr. hypertr. et sicca anter.
There is no problem with breathing, but with looking. I have always eyes pains: feel pressure from cheek bones as also eyebrow bones. My face looks puffy. There is no mucus but air in the sinus holes and at the same time I have air in digestion tract.
In 20 years of searching the cause, doctors have found:
1. Hypotireosis (1989 - 2005 I was told, I was born with small thyroid)
2. Enthesopatia levator scapula (1998 - Orthopaedist)
3. Trigeminal neuralgia (atypical - 1994, by ENT doctor and 2001, by Neurologist)
4. Occipital neuralgia (1998 - in the SPA)
5. Suprascapular neuralgia (1996 - Orthopaedist)
6. Benign cysts on the liver (1998)
7. Cerebral atrophy (head MRI - since 2001)
8. Haller's cell in the right sinus hole (sinus CT - 2004)
9. 3 cm areal sclerosis on the Occipital bone (head CT - 2002)
10. Impingement subakromialis dex on the right arm. (x-rays - 2008)
11. Spondylartrosis on the C2/C3 and C5/C6 (since 1996, the very last is neck MRI, 2008)
12. Lesion on the bottom of the skull.
What is very strange: many years ago in abroad Neurologist gave me just one injection in the right neck muscle and all pains were over. There was no more big pressure into eyes and any more eyes and face pains. I have got the answer from abroad that might be blockade of Ganglion Stellatum. I had that here, 1994 but didn't feel much better. I don't remember in what the Neurologist gave me injection. Also here Neurologists don’t give blockades but only Anaesthesiologists and Orthopaedists, but their injections don’t help.
Until now only pills with hydrochloride did help me. They make muscles softer and after that I have to go very often to the toilette because of urine. I take those pills only in the evening. During the day I have (from abroad) Ephedrine hydrochloride pills for nose mucus decongestion. They help less and less. A little bit did help acupuncture in the neck muscle and all around the head.
All that didn’t bring me the cause of my pains!
Who can give me some advice, please?
Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.