Not sure if it's ok to post this kind of topic..so feel free to move or let me know what the rules are..
Just got back from picking up my prescription as well as my mom's and talked with my pharmacist..
And just wanted to warn all those in the Mid Atlantic region to double check all your medicine to make sure you have enough for at least 7 days with this huge snow storm coming which could bring up to 2 feet of snow!
Since this area is not used to these types of storms, and shipments of meds come from up/down East Coast...my pharmacist said there could be delays for a week or more with shipments of meds and closures of stores/Dr. offices..
So..I'm sure that your Dr. would allow for a prescription to be filled early for these types of situations if needed..
I take 4 different meds and 3 of them are on different 'schedules' for their 30 days and one of them I would have run out next Wed...so I called my Dr. and then picked up prescription...as well as shopped for some yummy munchies for myself and new toys for the pup being stuck in the house for the next week..
Am praying for safety for all those in this storms path..it's going to be a big one!
SB and "the pup who snores loudly"
ACDF C5-C7, (no hardware), with autograft bone Nov. 2001
(reabsorption of bone 2 years later...still lost in body..expect to burp it out at anytime..haha"))
ACDF with hardware, allograft bone Nov. 2005
Anterior and Posterior CDF, allograft bone with BMP, removal of old hardware, use of titanium plates, rods, screws, & kitchen sink (lol) Dec 2006
PM since 2006
Post Edited (Snowbunny21) : 2/4/2010 2:08:32 PM (GMT-7)