1. Avoid procecced food to get in control what you eat, a lot of high carbs often in processed food
2. Use healthy oil when cooking
3. Avoid processed and red meat, use poultry, fish.
4. Avoid too much salt
5. Don't use sugar.
6. Use a vegetable juicer to make your own raw veggie juices that when mixed will come out without fibers
but with all nutrients kept.
7. Drink a lot of water
8. Always make your meals containing 50 % vegetables and 50 % fish or poultry and rice. Oil on top.
9. Avoid milk products. Use sugar free natural yogurts. Mix in frozen berries, ripe bananas
10.Organ meats are high in the worst kind of fat. If there's any single group of foods that clearly belongs in
the don't category, it's beef, lamb, and pork organ meats.
12.Avoid processed meat as: bologna, salami, frankfurters, sausages- excessive in saturated fats, full of
nitrates, preservatives, spices and salts. They cause flare-ups, they favor inflammation and are not good
for your heart and arteries.
13. Avoid fried meat. Causes serious problems.
14. If you can't have salads, avoid the bad guys and chose the ones that you can have. Make small pieces
15. If you can't have fruits, use the fruit juicer or blender to avoid fibers but keep vitamines and antioxydants
16. If you can't have vegetables, don't eat them raw, but cook them to death. Or use a vegetable juicer.
1. Variate your exercise during the week. If you do some jogging one day or two, do some building some
days a week. Never the same each day. It will make you stay on the same weight.
Eat 6 - 7 small meals every day.
Those meals should always contain a good and balanced mix of: low carbs, proteins (more) and fat (oils).
Yogurt always together with nuts. Fruits always together with unsalted nuts (macadam nuts is a good fat source). Protein + low carbs + healthy fats.
Diagnosed CD June 2007. Have only used prednisone. Did make a difference while max dosed. Got my problems back when tapering.
Using Low Dose Naltrexone from sept. 2007. LDN is super! I am now in remission ;-)