Glad Bag ~ You are after my heart, a fellow Beatles fan!
Thank you for the info. Here's the thing, my GI put me on prednisone. I still have to have that biopsy of my ileum before I get a confirmation that this IS CD & not UC (although almost all docs I see tell me it's CD). So I don't know if she will even put me on Humira or not. This is all so new to me anyway, I don't know what to do or how to handle this. I just applied at the patient access network thinking that I may need this treatment down the road. I don't know when Humira is given or if it would be something I would want to take (although I am really tired of the prednisone).
I would hate to contact Abbott directly & then my gastro not want to put me on it or something, then I would look like a heal. BUT, I am going to take this information to heart & look it all up so I am ready if she decides. (although I think she already decided that I couldn't afford it.)
Live for today, for tomorrow you might just get hit by a semi.