I'm starting small today, because I have several appointments and many interruptions.
* shower (already done; I'm writing this while I'm recuperating)
* 15 minutes tidying
* change sheets on bed
* no gardening, because it's raining
* _try_ to get back on track with my medications, because they've been messed around with interruptions & fatigue
* 15 minutes exercise
No mental health pacts because I'll be talking to people today, anyway.
* either pay some attention to my hands (neglected because of fatigue) or try to get some hair off de legs (ditto).
* get things organised for my 12pm appointment
My gp reckons I should be trying to do a social activity or a hobby, but I don't know how I can when it takes all my energy just to get through the basics.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.
Post Edited (ivy6) : 7/17/2008 5:10:06 PM (GMT-6)