I had my Humira yesterday, so now I'm super-tired. Will be getting my methotrexate in about an hour and, the way things are going, it may well hit me for six. So, I'm going to keep things quiet today:
* basic chores - shower (done!!), do dishes, 15 minutes gardening, 5x5 minutes tidying.
* Friday chores - change sheets on bed.
* Crohn's & fibro care - exercise, stretching x3, get back on track with meds.
* vacuum a floor
* ring the tradesman, because I didn't do it yesterday.
* ring someone and have a chat. I'm making this an optional extra today, as I need to rest.
Reward for doing basic chores:
* start making Christmas presents!
PS. Jo, did you see the rhythmic gymnastics on Ch 7 last night? It was supposed to be broadcast. I taped the evening events and went to bed and, when I tried to watch it this morning, found heaps of water polo and basketball, but no gymnastics. Have I missed it, or was it not on?
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.