The trip to the city, Humira and Methotrexate have hit hard, so I need a quiet day today. I'm declaring today National PJs Day (that means you can join in, Jo!) and will spend today doing some quiet things in the lounge-room with some videos, and I will not let myself feel pressured to get dressed until I feel ready.
* basic chores - make bed, do dishes, 7x5 minutes tidying (I got slack yesterday so the house is messy again), 15 minutes gardening.
* unfortunately, wash the central floors because my cat has just done a projectile vomit all over it
. Amazing how they manage to pick the days when you're feeling worst to do these things...
* Saturday chore - do paperwork
* Crohn's & fibro care - get back on track with meds, exercise, stretching x 3.
* and - try on some trousers that need hemming.
* add at least a page to the letter I'm writing
Reward for doing basic chores, floor and paperwork - make some more Christmas presents. Read the paper.
Bonus points - get hair off legs. Give my hands some tlc (you'll notice I've been pacting this all week and haven't done it yet!
). Go for a walk by the ocean (not in pjs, though!!
Jo, Ch7 did it again last night! A couple of hours of football *and* no rhythmic gymnastics, even though they advertised it. Or did I miss it?
Have a good day, everyone.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.
Post Edited (ivy6) : 8/22/2008 5:47:05 PM (GMT-6)