It's Sunday, but I'm going to be sensible and not go to church, seeing as it left me sore, exhausted and limping for a couple of days after last week's excursion.
I'm making today a mind, body and spirit day:
* Mind - Make my home environment uplifting by keeping it tidy, and by putting flowers in most of the rooms. Meditate. Read some non-fiction. Add to the letter I'm writing.
* Body - Get hair off legs, give myself a manicure and / or pedicure, give myself a facial. Get as much fresh air as I can.
* Spirit - Do church at home. Keep reading my novel, which is pretty heart-warming and uplifting. Make some things to give away. Look in birthday book and see if I need to send any cards this month. Avoid tv and radio.
* Basic chores - make bed, do dishes, 7x5 minutes tidying, 15 minutes gardening.
* Sunday chore - clean kitchen.
* Crohn's & fibro care - exercise, stretching x 3, get on track with meds.
If you're doing the gardening and you're working hard enough to get puffed, does that count as exercise?
Hope everyone has a good day,
PS. Forgot to add: Make a list of shopping & errands to do this week.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.
Post Edited (ivy6) : 8/23/2008 5:16:18 PM (GMT-6)