I ended up ditching housework yesterday, walking down the street and buying some casual clothes suitable for warmer weather. Highly necessary - I haven't bought any for years, and hardly anything fits. Perversely enough, it's cold and rainy today so I can't wear them. Ho hum...
I will be keeping quiet today, as the mtx has hit hard.
* Basic chores - make bed, do dishes, 5x5 minutes tidying, 15 minutes gardening (if it doesn't rain)
* Saturday chores - paperwork and cards
* and - vacuum the one floor I didn't do yesterday
* and - make soup to fill the freezer
* and - make a list of plants that died during the drought, so I can replace them at the plant sale tomorrow.
* Crohn's and fibro care - exercise, stretching x 3, strengthening exercises, stay on track with meds.
* Ring someone (only if my brain wakes up)
* clean the toilet - it's now 5 days overdue!!
* Bonus points - go for another super-long walk, or spend 60 minutes on the walking machine at home. Go through at least one drawer or cupboard and remove (for storage) anything that doesn't fit. 15 minutes pricing. 15 minutes Guide stuff.
Jo, how was the parade?
Ivy, prednisoloned and pudgier than she has ever been...
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.