Sorry I missed Monday. Real life caught up with me and the nausea was bad enough that I couldn't face the computer this morning. At lunch-time I dragged myself to the church group and found that I was the only one there
, ended up chatting with the priest and his wife, and then, when I finally got home and had started on the day's housework, a rain storm started and a poor, bedraggled, starving cat burst into the house. I scooped it up and threw it back outside, all indignant, and then I realised how light it was and that it really must be desperate for help. So... the cat is now tucked up in the garage, with several bowls of food, freshly brushed and dried fur, and a nest made of old towels. I have no idea what has happened to it, but I have the feeling that I may have saved its life tonight. The poor thing is skin and bones. (Oh, and my own two cats are NOT happy!!!)
* basic chores - make bed, do dishes, 5x5 minutes tidying, 15 minutes gardening (if it stops raining)
* don't need to do Tuesday's chores because I did them on Sunday, but
* whizz round and do any extra cleaning that needs doing
* and - take the starving cat up to the vets, who said they'd foster her for a while until they locate her family. Either that, or keep giving her tlc myself - the vets know I have her.
* and - steam chicken, because it's all I feel I can eat at the moment.
* Crohn's and fibro care - exercise, stretching x 3, strengthening, stay on track with meds.
Oh yes, and
* read novel, because I didn't get to read anything fun today
* 15 minutes pricing
Bonus points for adding to the letter I'm writing
A tired Ivy.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.
Post Edited (ivy6) : 9/1/2008 4:42:35 AM (GMT-6)