* inject my last dose of Humira
* basic chores - make bed, do dishes, 5x5 minutes tidying, vacuum my floor, 15 minutes gardening.
* Thursday chores - ironing, mending, laundry
* Crohn's & fibro care - exercise, stretching x3, strengthening, meds.
* eat one of the higher residue meals that I've stored in the freezer, to make space for low residue cooking.
* think about
a low res pureed soup I can & might make over the weekend
If Humira leaves me with little or no energy:
* go through cupboards and make a list of toiletries etc I'll need in the coming weeks, so I won't be forced to the shops unnecessarily
* make a list of sitting chores & hobbies that have been neglected during this active phase, so I can at least look forward (ha) to something about
being more housebound and immobile. Bonus points if I start checking to make sure I have everything I need to complete them, so I don't suddenly discover I *have* to leave the house, just when I'm least able to.
Alternatively, if I'm reasonably active and mobile:
* return books to library
* go to post office; post the parcels etc I prepared on Wednesday
Bonus points - do Telstra errands; do errands on the other side of town. Make low-sugar muffins / cake for travelling. Grab a few groceries. (I think I have Buckley's of doing any of these, but at least they're posted as options!!)
(that's me, dashing around like a headless chook and going slightly loopy with the pressure of it all)
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.