I'm overpacting and aiming to get as many of these done as I can. What doesn't happen today can be bumped over to tomorrow's list:
* get methotrexate injection
* basic chores - do dishes, tidy the house, vacuum my floor, 15 minutes gardening
* Friday chores - change sheets on bed (bedding is airing right now)
* cook breakfast cereal
* either go to or cancel gp appointment, depending on what the district nurse advises.
* Crohn's & fibro care - exercise, stretching x 3 (I really must do this; I haven't stretched for days); strengthening; meds.
If left with no energy after mtx injection:
* prepare for Monday's appointments
* apologies to church for an activity next week
* make list of things to do while sick and housebound
* clean out purse
* make list of recipes to photocopy
If I have some energy:
* books to library
* grocery shopping
And try to - make muffins, make pureed soup.
Ivy, still in headless-chook-loopy mode
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.