This morning I want to do some home-based jobs that require a bit of mobility, which I may not be able to do after next week:
* give my bedroom some tlc
* work out which spring / summer clothes fit, and
* store winter clothes
* declutter! Get rid of at least 30 items
No dramas if I don't finish the jobs today; I just want to make a good start.
If I decide that I have a few holes in my summer wardrobe to fill - pjs, t shirts, whatever, I can walk up the street this afternoon and try to replace them. It wouldn't surprise me if I need a few new clothes. I haven't done summer clothes shopping for years, and my basics are starting to look pretty faded.
Other than that,
* do basic chores: make bed, do dishes, tidying, vacuum / mop one floor, 15 minutes gardening
* Thursday chores: ironing, mending, a load of washing
* Crohn's and fibro care: exercise, stretching x 3, meds, strengthening.
Oh yes, and
* make soup
Gosh. That's a lot, isn't it?
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.