I have to do everything in five minute blocks today because everything hurts; even writing and typing are hard. Anyway, I'm overpacting again and will try to get as much of this done as I can. My main priorities are to put the stock away and get the house tidy, and to get some groceries if I'm mobile enough.
* basic chores - make bed, do dishes, tidy the house in 5 minute blocks, shower, 1 floor, 15 minutes gardening
* Saturday chores - paperwork
* and - consolidate the few missing items from the last few grocery shops into a new list (I wish the grocery shops would keep a regular supply of basics instead of telling customers to come back tomorrow - it isn't always easy or possible to get there!!)
* and - put away the stock I made last night
* and - cook breakfast cereal
* Crohn's and fibro care - exercise, stretching x 3, strengthening, meds.
* bonus points (optional activities) if I'm too tired to move around much - go through my inbox and make a folder of all unanswered emails; read; add a page to the letter I'm writing; give myself a manicure / pedicure; get hair off legs; read newspaper; do some pricing.
* bonus points (optional) if i have some energy and mobility - grab some groceries; go to the video shop; post letters; make some sago (mmm, nursery food *sigh*).
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.