So of course I have to get a uti over the weekend. I'm sure it's due to my crazy work schedule and all the rv drainage. We've been out all day so I took some cipro---doc gave me some to have on hand. However, I'm supposed to do my humira injection on Sunday.
Should I wait and call doc on Monday to make sure ok to take shot?
I want to do the shot b/c I work until 9 on Monday night and can't afford to be sick/tired on Monday. Sunday is much safer for me to take the shot.
23 years with moderate Crohn's/colitis; fistulizing crohn's; pentasa, just started humira