* make numerous trips to the toilet
(I am so cranky about
this. It's like government-sponsored torture.).
* basic chores - make bed, do dishes, tidying, 15 minutes gardening (if that's too hard, do 5 minutes)
* do the floors I didn't do yesterday. If d is too bad for that, try to do one floor. No recriminations if I don't. Vacuuming and mopping are hard jobs.
* go to appointment
* some exercise, stretching, strengthening. Take meds.
* oh yeah, and put the stock away because I didn't do it yesterday
* While I'm slowed up with cramps, sit at my desk and sort through the mound of papers there.
* pick flowers, put in vases through the house so it looks and smells nice
* cook chicken
* start writing a letter
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.