For a start, I need to stop faffing around on the internet, because that's what I've been doing for most of this morning.
* basic chores - do dishes, tidying, 1 floor, 15 minutes gardening (only if the sun stops shining so much), shower & wash hair.
* Friday chores - change sheets on bed
* and - get methotrexate injection (done)
* and - email CDAI diary to the doctors (done)
* and - cook roast chicken
* and - exercise, stretch, strengthening, meds.
Other than that, do whatever is possible and makes me happy - be creative, go for a walk, read, write, whatever.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.