Yay! I just heard back from the city doctors. They think I'm pretty close to requalifying for Humira
but just need a few extra details, so...
* walk up the street, get a blood test and ask the nurse to weigh me, post scarily legalistic PBS Medicare form
* basic chores - shower (done) do dishes, 1 floor, tidying, 15 minutes gardening
* Friday chores - change sheets on bed
* no separate exercise pact, because I'll be going for a walk; stretching, strengthening, meds.
* make stock
* get mtx injection
* try, try, try to keep myself happy here. Options:
- listen to the Proms this afternoon
- gardening spree
- video marathon, if the mtx leaves me too tired to do much else
- manicure / pedicure / dehair
- go out and have a cup of tea
- phone someone
- go to the movies
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.