Feelin' dodgy, so keeping things slow and sedentary:
* basic chores - make bed, do dishes, shower, 15 minutes gardening
* get the house tidy, because it's a mess this morning
* Sunday chore - clean kitchen (if I can. If not, just do the obviously dirty bits)
* I'm not very mobile today, so here are some optional productive jobs I can do while sitting:
- do some Guide stuff (done)
- file while watching tv / listening to the radio
- catch up on ironing while watching tv / listening to the radio
- catch up on newspaper reading
- get hair off legs
- watch the churchy videos I rented
- write letters
Bonus points if I make some pureed soup.
Ivy. (I want my Humira!!
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.