Well, I got things a bit tidier here yesterday, so that's a start.
I'm keeping things small and specific again today. I don't have the energy to do my usual chore regime, so:
* basic chores - shower and wash hair, make bed, do dishes, 2x5 minutes tidying.
* wash the crisper tray from the fridge, the kitchen bin and the cats' litter trays.
* get the fat off yesterday's stock and freeze it, get the fat out of yesterday's roasting pan and wash it
* go to appointment and, I hope, the movies with some friends (yay! Ivy gets a social life
* try to stop eating so much chocolate
Bonus points for any extra cleaning / tidying or for things like getting hair off the legs.
Have a good day, everyone.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.