I am still quite behind in my housework, but I'm going to continue to limit myself to small pacts and simply aim to not fall further behind. Sometimes merely staying afloat is an accomplishment!
* basic chores - shower, make bed, do dishes, 2x5 minutes tidying.
* Crohn's & fibro care - exercise, 1 x stretching, small amount of strengthening, take meds.
* and - ring a friend re going out tomorrow
* and - email the city doctors with my Crohn's diary for this week (done)
* and - freeze the things I cooked on Tuesday.
* wash the things I didn't wash yesterday
* do a load of laundry
* iron for half an hour
* run the vacuum over the wooden floors
* walk to the library
* 15 minutes gardening
Anyway. I am going to try to have a Good Attitude today, and
try to catch up. The more I do today, the more fun I can have over the weekend.
Have a good day, everyone,
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.