A high eosinophil count usually means one of two things: Either a parasitic infection, or else allergic inflammation.
In our westernized world, where parasites are uncommon, a high eosinophil count is more commonly associated with allergies (including sinus inflammation, nasal inflammation, nasal polyps, and even asthma).
You should be checked for gut parasites, just to rule that out.
And you should be checked for allergies and asthma if you haven't already. This could be pollen, dust, or mold allergies, asthma, or even food allergies.
While I don't consider this an "emergency", I would recommend getting this checked sooner rather than later, meaning within the next couple weeks, and not waiting months.
I learned that for myself the hard way.
Several years ago I was found to have a high eosinophil count, like you, about 3 times above the normal range. My doctor at the time didn't think it was very important. In the following months I started getting sinus infections that just would not go away, no matter what antibiotics I tried, and since then I've had four sinus surgeries, and I'm still not ok there. In my case I am terribly allergic to dust mites. Sometimes strong allergies lead to high eosinophils in the blood, and then in my case the eosinophils migrated into my sinuses and led to sinus inflammation. All the post-surgical biopsies showed high levels of eosinophils in the sinus tissue. If I and my doctor had treated this more aggressively up front, I probably could have avoided years of sinus trouble.
Now I'm not saying yours will be the same or lead to the same troubles, but what I am saying is that you should get this checked out and don't let a doctor dismiss it.
Have a GI check for parasites, and have an allergy/immunology doctor check for allergies/asthma. If it's allergies, you will need to treat it aggressively to get your eosinophil counts under control before those cells lead to tissue inflammation.