Just trying to stay afloat again.
* basic chores - make bed, stay on top of dishes, try to get the house a little bit tidier than it is, 5 minutes gardening, shower.
* email the city docs with my symptoms diary (for all the good it will do
* make a shopping & errands list, in the hope that I'll be a little more mobile once I get my methotrexate injection tomorrow.
* renew library books (done)
Anything else is a bonus:
* laundry? ironing? mending?
* any cleaning?
* write letters?
* do paperwork?
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.