I am so proud of myself. I managed to do tiny bits of housework between bms yesterday, and by the time I went to bed I realised that I'd dusted, vacuumed and mopped 75% of the house! Wow. So, things look less grotty and embarrassing here.
I'm still feeling horrible, so I'm just going to try to stay afloat again today.
* basic chores - make bed, stay on top of dishes, 5 minutes gardening.
* ring my doctor
Bonus points, and completely optional:
* mop the tiny floors I didn't do yesterday
* clean the toilet
* clean the bathroom
* clean my desk. This involves processing the papers that have piled up on it.
* change sheets on bed (this may not happen, as I'm still waiting for Tuesday's laundry to dry)
* if the methotrexate kicks in and helps, try to get out of the house and buy some groceries.
* make a list of the phone calls I've missed this week and maybe start scribbling notes in reply
btw, God bless the Royal District Nursing Service. The dist. nurse was just here, found out what was happening, and is going to try to rustle up some help for me. Isn't that nice of her?
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.