Just trying to keep my head above water.
* basic chores - make bed, stay on top of dishes, try to get the house a teeny bit tidier than it is, 5 minutes gardening
* make a list of the meds I will need to have delivered when my Humira comes
* put broccoli soup in freezer
* put stock away
* ring library
* try to have an early night
* get the food I can't eat out of the fridge and put it in the worm farm
* do a few five minute blocks of exercise
* do a small load of washing (necessary, unfortunately)
* I'd also like to try to make some carrot soup, because the nurse warned me that, even if I inject this week, I may be stuck on a liquid diet for a while, because it may take weeks or months for the med to start working.
Bonus points; completely optional:
* get hair off legs
* paperwork (I didn't do it on Saturday)
* clear my desk, which is the messiest part of the house right now
* do a bit of kitchen cleaning - my usual Sunday chore
* do a bit of bathroom cleaning - my Monday chore
* phone someone / write letters or emails / send a note to a lady from church who is having a hard time.
* do five minutes ironing.
* start working on my inspirations folder
* do a bit more towards making pjs
* sow tarragon seeds
Jo, sj, looby, Joie, have a good day.
Ivy, feeling noxious
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.