I got a bit of energy last night and wiped down a lot of the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom sink and the bathroom mirror and vacuumed the two central floors, so things look a bit shinier here.
Today I'm doing the loading doses of Humira. I had a mild reaction the last time I did the loading doses so expect something similar today, so am keeping my basic pacts short:
* basic chores - make bed (done), stay on top of dishes, get the house a little tidier than it is, 5 minutes gardening, shower and wash hair.
* RSVP church (ie, no, I can't come)
* renew library books
* take antihistamines (done), then
* inject Humira!! (DONE!!
* phone a family member (done)
* get the food I can't eat out of the fridge and put it in the worm farm
* wash yesterday's litter tray
* do a bit of ironing (even if only 5 minutes) while watching bad tv
* wash the tray the cat eats off, because it is a mess.
* 5 minutes exercise (I didn't do any yesterday)
* drag all the mess off my desk and sort it while watching bad tv this afternoon
Other optional extras:
* get hair off legs
* do the last bit of kitchen cleaning left over from yesterday
* run a duster over the obvious surfaces - Tuesday's chore
* phone someone / write letters or emails / send a note to a lady from church who is having a hard time.
* do five minutes ironing.
* sew on button (while watching bad tv?)
* start working on my inspirations folder
* do a bit more towards making pjs
* sow tarragon seeds
* any extra chores
* vacuum some more floors
* do a load of washing
* do a fridge dive and find what's smelly
Have a good day, everyone. Looby, I hope your gut has settled.
Ivy, crashing already and about
to reward herself with an invigorating cup of tea.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.