Just to cap it all off, I'm now in a fibro flare (either that, or a drug reaction, but that's something I DON'T want to think about right now).
Keeping the basics small and simple, and planning to move for ten minutes, then rest for ten.
* basic chores - make bed, stay on top of dishes, get the house a little tidier than it is, 5 minutes gardening
* exercise for ten minutes, if I don't walk down the street. Do some stretching.
* wear special insoles for an hour
* take out rubbish and recycling and composting
* try to eat sensibly, instead of grazing (I'm starving, after weeks of liquid diet) and eating sugar
* make paddle pops using overripe fruit.
* make soothing chicken stew (done: it's in the oven and started cooking at 10.15, so I hope it'll be ready for lunch)
* put stew away
* make vegetable fritters
* clean up kitchen after cooking
* get washing off the line, if it dries today
* moisturise my feet
* walk down street, return library book and get book from bookshop
* get hair off legs before they get really obvious and embarrassing
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.