I pottered and did some chores between faffing on the internet yesterday, and managed to clean half the kitchen as well as the bathroom sink and shower stall... So, that's some of Sunday's and Monday's work done.
I am still feeling stiff and sore and tired, so am keeping the essential chores short:
* basic chores - make bed, stay on top of dishes, tidy my bedroom (everywhere else is pretty much ok), 5 mins gardening, shower and wash hair.
* get dead fish out of fishpond
(the other fish is sitting directly beneath it, looking sad)
* do a little exercise and stretching
* curl up in armchair and read
* clean a bit more of the kitchen
* vacuum and wash the kitchen floor and / or all the central floors (ha)
* walk down the street, return library book and get book from bookshop
* get the washing off the line, if it dries today
* fold and put away washing
* moisturise my feet
* bring in the bins
Bonus points, completely optional:
* cook something
* clean the toilet
* clean my bedroom mirror
* wash the cat's litter tray
* wash my hair brushes
* walk to the pet shop (a few blocks past the book shop) and buy some new friends for my poor, bereaved goldfish.
* dust some of the obvious surfaces (technically Tuesday's chore)
* add to a letter I'm writing
* sit on the floor in front of midday documentaries etc and start wrapping Christmas presents OR do a bit more ironing
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.