Things I have to do:
* basics - make bed, stay on top of dishes, get the house a little tidier than it is, 15 minutes gardening, shower and wash hair
* medicate my cat
* prepare a grocery list
* go to afternoon tea, briefly, before
* go to appointment
Things I want to do:
* grab groceries on way back from doctor's
* write a bit more of a letter
* read the newspaper
* fold yesterday's laundry
* actually catch up on dishes, because there are always a few that don't get done each day.
* vacuum and mop two floors, because my cat has just done an extensive, sloppy, projectile vomit.
And try to keep chipping away at this week's want-to-do list, which is still getting shorter
* laundry x 3 (done 2 already)
* clean kitchen
* clean bathroom and toilet
* wash cat's litter tray
* wash draining board etc
* get back patio looking respectable again,
* repot plants on back patio / clear away the dead annuals
* grocery shopping
* write two letters (I owe dozens)
* cut out pjs (I can't do this until I wash a floor, as the hall is the only part of the house big enough to let me do the laying out)
* tidy my mother's bedroom - a HARD job.
Good luck to everyone. Jo, I hope your foot is still improving. April, your church sounds great!
Ivy, still hot.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.