* basics - make bed, stay on top of dishes, get the house a little tidier than it is, 15 minutes gardening, shower and wash hair (done)
* go to afternoon tea
* get methotrexate injection
Things I want to do:
* pay bills :-(
* think about who to vote for
* wash those two floors, because I didn't get them done yesterday (yes, I *know*, yuck, but I had heaps of appointments and then ran out of energy)
* walk an extra block after afternoon tea and grab some seedlings for the patio
Cleaning is becoming an urgent priority, because things are really starting to look grimy here. Unfortunately, I have to get methotrexate and go out this afternoon so don't know how much I'll get done, but will try to try.
* laundry x 3 (done 2 already)
* clean kitchen
* clean bathroom and toilet
* wash cat's litter tray
* wash draining board etc
* get back patio looking respectable again,
* repot plants on back patio / clear away the dead annuals
* grocery shopping
* write two letters (I owe dozens)
* cut out pjs (I can't do this until I wash a floor, as the hall is the only part of the house big enough to let me do the laying out)
* tidy my mother's bedroom - a HARD job.
Ivy, tired already.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.